Friday 15 April 2011

Karangan

35,Lorong Empat,
Taman Megah,
47300 Petaling Jaya.

20 MAY 2004

Dear Grandma,
     How are you? I hope that you are keeping well. It has been quite some time since I last wrote to you. Many things have been happening at home lately. Some of them good while others are not so pleasant to hear about.
     I suppose you will prefer to know about bad news first and the good news later. I wonder wheather you still remember my good friend, Li Shan and her mother, Aunty Hong. Aunty Hong used to give us chocolate cookies whenever she baked some for her family. Recently, she died of breast cancer. Li Shan was very sad and so was I. her mother was only thiry-eight years old. Mother was upset too as she was close to Aunty Hong.
     The good news is that Yin Mei and I managed to pass with flying colours in our first term examinations. Mother and Father were very pleased. They let us choose a present each. Both of us decided to combine our present into one because the item was costly. We requested for a computer and they bought it for us. We were on top of the world when the computer arrived!
     Well, so much for now! We hope to see you soon.
Love
Yin Fu




No comments:

Post a Comment